- Language: Eastern Meohang
- Alternate names: Rai, Newang, Newahang, Newange Rai, Newahang Jimi, Mewahang, Jindā, Meohang, Eastern
- Language code: emg
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Himalayan, Kiranti, Eastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 904
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Devanagari script.
The language is regarded as a dialect of Western Mewahang (See: [[Mewahang, Western]]). Traditional religion, Hindu.
Eastern Meohang is spoken in Nepal, South Asia.