- Language: Gahri
- Alternate names: Ghara, Lahuli of Bunan, Boonan, Punan, Poonan, Erankad, Keylong Boli, Bunan, Lahul, Gari, Bunán
- Language code: bfu
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Bodish, West Himalayish, Kinauri (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 3,500 ~ 4,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Takri (Tankri, Takari) script, no longer in use. Tibetan script.
Bodh caste, but speak a different language from Bodhs of Mayar, Khoksar, and Stod valleys. They consider themselves different from Bodhs of the north, whom they call Tibetans. Buddhist.
Gahri is spoken in India, South Asia.