- Language: Kaduo
- Alternate names: Khàtù, Gazhuo, Kado, Kadu, 卡多話
- Language code: ktp
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Ngwi-Burmese, Ngwi, Southern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: ~200,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Miao (Pollard) script, no longer in use.
Officially classified within Hani nationality. Different from Kadu (See: [[Kadu]]) in Myanmar.
Kaduo, spoken in Yunnan 雲南 Province (China), belongs to the Southern Ngwi branch in the Tibeto-Burman language family. It is different from Kadu (zkd), a language of Myanmar belonging to the Luish branch in Tibeto-Burman language family. It is also different from Katu (ktv), a Mon-Khmer language of Vietnam.