- Language: K'emant
- Alternate names: Qimant, Kimanteney, Western Agaw, Falaša, Kemant, Falasha
- Language code: ahg
- Language family: Afro-Asiatic, Cushitic, Agaw, Northern-Eastern-Western Agaw
- Dialects: Kayla.
- Number of speakers: A few hundred
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Ethiopic script, no longer in use.
Ethnonym: Falashi (Kayla or Qwara people), meaning Black Jews. 2,321 Falashas in Ethiopia. Most remaining Falasha went to Israel in 1999. No evidence of a distinct Jewish language. Kara is an incorrect spelling. Christian (Qimant), Jewish (Kayla).
K'emant is spoken in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Africa.