- Language: Kulung (Nepal)
- Alternate names: Rai, Khulunge Rai, Kulu Ring, Khulung, Kholung, Khambu, Jindā
- Language code: kle
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Himalayan, Kiranti, Eastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 33,200
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Devanagari script.
Exogamous clan marriage. The high number of Kulung reflect the tendency of smaller groups to consider themselves Kulung, but are not Kulung by origin. The Kulung possibly absorb smaller groups. Traditional religion, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian.
Kulung (Nepal) is spoken in India, Nepal, South Asia.