- Language: Limbu
- Alternate names: Yakthung Pan, Limbo, Lumbu, Tsong, Chang, Monpa, Subah, Suffah. Yakthūngbā
- Language code: lif
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Himalayan, Kiranti, Eastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 300,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Devanagari script, primary usage. Limbu (Kiranti, Sirijonga) script, dating to early 18th century.
Priestly high language, known by some older people and priests, is called Mundumban. Traditional religion, Christian.
Limbu is spoken in India, Nepal, South Asia.