- Language: Mixtepec Mixtec
- Alternate names: Eastern Juxtlahuaca Mixtec, Mixteco de Oeste Central, Mixteco de San Juan Mixtepec
- Language code: mix
- Language family: Otomanguean, Eastern Otomanguean, Amuzgo-Mixtecan, Mixtecan, Mixtec (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 9,170
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script.
Note on Mixtec languages: The system of classification adopted here follows the most detailed linguistic survey of Mixtec languages yet undertaken (Josserand 1983). While other sources, such as Ethnologue (18th edition), may include as many as 52 varieties of "Mixtec", the Catalogue of Endangered Languages identifies 12 distinct Mixtec languages.