- Language: Mixtepec Zapotec
- Alternate names: Mixtepec Zapotec, Zapotec (Mixtepec), Zapoteco (Mixtepec), Southern Mountain Zapotec, Miahuatec, Miahuatlan, Zapotec, Eastern Zapoteco, Zapotec, Mixtepec, Zapoteco de San Juan Mixtepec
- Language code: zpm
- Language family: Otomanguean, Eastern Otomanguean, Popolocan-Zapotecan, Zapotecan, Zapotec (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 7,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script.
Ethnologue list 57 Zapotec languages. INALI gives 62 "variantes" of Zapoteco. The exact number of distinct languages that need to be recognized is unclear. For most linguists the number is much lower, between 4 and 10.