Mount Iraya Agta
- Language: Mount Iraya Agta
- Alternate names: Mt. Iraya Agta, Bikol, Inagta of Mt. Iraya, Rugnot of Lake Buhi East, Lake Buhi East, Itbeg Rugnot, Agta, Mt. Iraya
- Language code: atl
- Language family: Austronesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Philippine, Greater Central Philippine, Central Philippine, Bikol, Coastal, Naga (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: a few, if any
- Vulnerability: Endangered
Heavy borrowing from Legaspi dialect of Central Bikol (See: [[Bikol, Central]]).
Mount Iraya Agta is spoken in Philippines, Southeast Asia.