- Language: Northern Chinantec
- Alternate names: Chinanteco del norte, Ojitlán Chinantec, Chinantec, Chinanteco, Chinanteko, jmiih kia' dzä 'vï ï, jujmi (del norte), Comaltepec, jujmi tsa kö 'w++
- Language code: chj
- Language family: Otomanguean, Western Otomanguean, Oto-Pame-Chinantecan, Chinantecan (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 37,900
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script.
This language is referred to as Ojitlán Chinantec in some sources. The most recent official sources in Mexico refer to it as "Chinanteco del norte." The primary name listed here is an English translation of that name. Some sources list up to 14 different Chinantec languages. The most recent and accurate sources claim that there are 11 different Chinantec languages, with 20 different dialects. (INALI 2009) Classifications are based Campbell, Lyle. 1997. American Indian Languages: The Historical Linguistics of Native America. Oxford: Oxford University Press.