- Language: Northern Lorung
- Alternate names: Lohorong, Lohrung, Lohrung Khanawa, Lōhōrōng, Balai, Lorung, Northern
- Language code: lbr
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Himalayan, Kiranti, Eastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 1207
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Devanagari script.
Hansson claims that the Biksit dialect is spoken in Dhupu VDC (Hansson 1991). Traditional religion, Hindu, Christian.
Northern Lorung is spoken in Nepal, South Asia.