- Language: Northwestern Chinantec
- Alternate names: jau jmai, Chinanteco del noroeste, Tlacoatzintepec Chinantec
- Language code: ctl
- Language family: Otomanguean, Western Otomanguean, Oto-Pame-Chinantecan, Chinantecan (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 1,720
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script.
Some sources refer to this language as Tlacoatzintepec Chinantec. The most recent official sources in Mexico refer to it as "Chinanteco del noroeste." The primary name provided here is an English translation that name. Some sources list up to 14 different Chinantec languages. The most recent and accurate sources claim that there are 11 different Chinantec languages, with 20 different dialects. (INALI 2009)