- Language: Pattani
- Alternate names: Manchati, Manchad, Patni, Chamba, Chamba Lahuli, Lahuli, Swangla, Changsapa Boli, Lahul, Patan, Manchāti, Monchāti, Mantśati, Chamba Lāhulī
- Language code: lae
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Bodish, West Himalayish, Kinauri (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 11,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Devanagari script. Tibetan script, no longer in use.
Lahaula and Swangla are both Scheduled Tribes. Hindu.
Pattani is spoken in India, South Asia.