- Language: Puroik
- Alternate names: Sulung, 蘇龍語
- Language code: suv
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Central Tibeto-Burman, Kho-Bwa (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 5,000-10,000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Bengali script. Devanagari script. Latin script.
A satellite relationship to Nyishi and Bangni peoples, bonded economically. A Scheduled Tribe in India. Claim kinship with the Khoa or Bugun. Traditional religion, Christian, Hindu.
"Sulung" is a term given to the Puroik by outsiders. It is not favored by the people themselves.