- Language: Shor
- Alternate names: Kuznets Tatar, Kondoma Tatar, Mras-Su Tatar, шорский язык, Шор тили, šor tili, Тадар тили, tadar tili, Schoren, Minusinsk-Tataren, Şorca, Şor Türkçesi,
- Language code: cjs
- Language family: Turkic, Common Turkic, Central Siberian Turkic, South Siberian Turkic, Yenisei-East Siberian Turkic, Yenisey Turkic
- Dialects: Kondoma Shor, Mrass Shor.
- Number of speakers: <10,000
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Cyrillic script, Altai missionaries developed first alphabet in 1880s. Latin script, used from 1930 to 1938.
Different from Shor dialect of Khakas (See: [[Khakas]]). Study of Shor revived; language association formed; chair of Shor created at Pedagogical University in Novokuznetsk (1996 I. Nevskaya). Traditional religion, Christian.
The Shor language belongs to the Turkish-Tatar languages -- East Hunnish branch, Uighur-Oguz group, Khakass subgroup. It differs from its kindred languages (Khakass, Kamas, Chylym Tatar) in several specific traits in phonetics and grammar. There are two dialects in Shor: Mrasu in the Tom and Mrasu basins, and Kondoma in the Lower-Tom and Kondoma basins. (The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire)