- Language: Southern Yamphu
- Alternate names: Lohorong, Lohrung, Lohrung Khap, Lohrung Khate, Yakkhaba Lorung, Lōhōrōng, Balai, Lorung, Southern
- Language code: lrr
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Himalayan, Kiranti, Eastern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 3000-5000
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Devanagari script.
Speakers of the language identify themselves ethnically as ‘Yamphu’. Hansson (1991) described this group as two separate languages, “Yamphu” and “Southern Lorung” (cf. Ethnologue, 16th edition and earlier). Traditional religion, Hindu, Christian.
Merged with Yamphe (yma) since 2012 (http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?id=yma). Southern Yamphu (lrr) is closed related to Yamphu (ybi).