- Language: Takpa
- Alternate names: Dwags, Dakpa, Northern Monpa, Cuona Menba, 錯那門巴
- Language code: twm
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Bodish, East Bodish (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: a few thousand
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Devanagari script.
Glossonym: Tawan Monba in Tibet. Monpa (Moinba), ‘man of the lower country’, refers to several ethnically related peoples, which may not be related linguistically. Buddhist.
The original ISO code [tkk] has merged with [twm] since 2010 (http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/chg_detail.asp?id=2010-017&lang=tkk)