- Language: Thakali
- Alternate names: Tapaang, Thaksya, Panchgaunle, Thāksya
- Language code: ths
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Western Tibeto-Burman, Bodish, West Bodish, Gurung-Tamang, Gurungic (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 7,113
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Devanagari script.
Marpha dialect is in an endogamous village. People of Marpha, Syang, Thini, Chhairo, and Chimang villages are sometimes collectively known as Panchgaunle (5 villages), the name used for both the ethnic group and language. Buddhist, Christian.
Thakali is spoken in Nepal, South Asia.