- Language: Western Chinantec
- Alternate names: jujma, Chinanteco del oeste, Sochiapám Chinantec, Chinantec, Chinanteco, Chinanteko, Sochiapan Chinantec, Sochiapam Chinantec
- Language code: cso
- Language family: Otomanguean, Western Otomanguean, Oto-Pame-Chinantecan, Chinantecan (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 3,590
- Vulnerability: Threatened
- Script: Latin script.
Self-name is tsá2 há2lí13–people (where) wild flowers (grow). Transients go to Mexico City to work as maids, gardeners, or laborers, but the majority return and settle down in the villages. Christian, traditional religion.
Some sources list up to 14 different Chinantec languages. According to the most recent and accurate sources available, there are 11 different Chinantec languages, with 20 different dialects. (INALI 2009)