- Language: Zome
- Alternate names: Zorni, Zomi, Zou, Zo, Kuki Chin, Jo, ဇိုမီး
- Language code: zom
- Language family: Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Sal, Kuki-Chin-Naga, Kuki-Chin, Northern (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: 17,000
- Vulnerability: Vulnerable
- Script: Latin script, used in India.
Ethnic autonym: Zomi or Zome, also a collective name by Tedim Chin (See: [[Chin, Tedim]]) of Myanmar, Paite (See: [[Chin, Paite]]), and Vaiphei (See: [[Vaiphei]]) of Manipur. Christian.
Zome is spoken in India, Myanmar, South Asia;Southeast Asia.