- Language: Azerbaijani, South
- Alternate names: Torki
- Language code: azb
- Language family: Turkic, Common Turkic, Oghuz, Nuclear Oghuz, Central Oghuz, Modern Azeric
- Dialects: Afšār-e Nānakčī, Iranian Azeri, Sonqori.
- Number of speakers: 17000000
- Script: Arabic script, used in Iraq and Iran.
South Azerbaijani is a Turkic language spoken in the Azerbaijan region of Iran. Although there is a very high degree of mutual intelligibility between South Azerbaijani and North Azerbaijani, there are significant differences in phonology, lexicon, morphology, syntax and sources of loanwords.