- Language: Chud Zavolotskaya
- Alternate names: taipaleentakainen tšuudi, заволоцкая чудь
- Language code: xchuz
- Language family: Uralic, Finnic (SIL classification)
- Number of speakers: Extinct
Location of the Chud tribes in 1054.
The map shows in green the northern part of Kievan Rus', medieval state which existed from approximately 880 to the middle of the 12th century. The Finnic tribes -- including заволоцкая чудь (Chud Zavolotskaya) -- that traded with Kiev are underlined in green.
Also note other tribes being already under Slavic influence:
- Водь (Vod)
- Весь (Ves, probably the ancestors of today's Veps)