- Language: Northern Altai
- Alternate names: Teleut, Telengut, северноалтайский язык, алтай тили, кумандинско-челканский язык, Telengit, Kumandin
- Language code: atv
- Language family: Turkic, Common Turkic, Central Siberian Turkic, South Siberian Turkic
- Dialects: Kumandy-Kizhi, Kuu-Kizhi, Tuba-Kizhi.
- Number of speakers: <10,000
- Vulnerability: Endangered
- Script: Cyrillic script.
Traditional religion, Christian.
A conglomeration of tribal dialects constituting the northern section of the Altai branch of northern Turkic, also comprising Southern Altai; very close to the Kondoma dialect of Shor; Northern Altai and Southern Altai are two basically separate entities, which only during the Soviet period were "united" into a single language, and their speakers into a single "nationality," with a uniform written standard.