- Language: Kati
- Alternate names: Bashgali, Kativiri, Nuristani
- Language code: bsh
- Language family: Indo-European, Classical Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Nuristani, Northern Nuristani
- Number of speakers: 18700
- Vulnerability: Threatened [Read more...]
- Script: Arabic script, limited usage, in development.
Kata-vari is a dialect of the Kamkata-vari language spoken by the Kata in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan. The most used alternative names are Kati, Kativiri or Bashgali.
The Kati Verb