- Language: Carpathian Romani
- Alternate names: Romani, Carpathian, Romany, Cigány, Bashaldo, Romungro, Hungarian-Slovak Romani, Zigeuner, European Romany
- Language code: rmc
- Language family: Indo-European, Classical Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Aryan, Indo-Aryan Central zone, Romani
- Dialects: Romani, Burgenland, Romani, Dolenjski, Romani, East Slovak, Romani, Hungarian Vend, Romani, Prekmurski, Romani, Romungro, Romani, Veršend.
- Number of speakers: 472,470
- Vulnerability: risk
- Script: Latin script.
Ethnic groups: Sárvika Romá (north and east Slovakia), Ungrike Romá (southSlovakia). Ethnonym: Karpacki Roma. Christian.
Carpathian Romani is spoken in Turkey, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, France, Italy, Greece, Macedonia, United Kingdom, Poland, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Croatia, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Europe;Caucasus;East Asia.